HOW TO CANCEL OR AMEND A RESERVATION?
Booked Direct via Mayson Website / Reservations Office? Please contact the reservations team directly to confirm the cancellation or amendment. email@example.com
Booked via a 3rd Party Website. i.e. Booking.com or Expedia? Please contact the 3rd Party Website directly to confirm cancellation or amendment.
HOW DO YOU GET TO AND FROM DUBLIN AIRPORT?
Expect to pay approximately €30 from Dublin airport to The Mayson.
Arriving in Dublin Airport? Taxis are available from the airport outside the Arrivals Hall.
The Mayson is located at 82 North Wall Quay, near The Point Square and beside the 3Arena.
From Dublin Airport
- Exit Dublin Airport and take the M1 Southbound
- Take the tunnel which takes you straight under the city (a toll charge applies)
- On exiting tunnel get into right lane
- Keep straight until you reach a roundabout and take the 2nd exit.
- You will see the 3Arena on the right. Take the 1st turning right and The Mayson is on your left
From M50 motorway
- take M50 Southbound to M1
- take M1 Southbound
- take the tunnel which takes you straight under the city (a toll charge applies)
- on exiting tunnel get into right lane
- keep straight until you reach a roundabout and take the 2nd exit.
- you will see the 3Arena on your right. Take the 1st turning right and The Mayson is on your left
BUS (AIRCOACH / AIRLINK)
Aircoach – Getting to/from Dublin Airport
The Aircoach is a direct service between the city centre and Dublin Airport. The Aircoach runs every 15 minutes (or every 30 minutes between 23:55 – 3:25) The nearest Aircoach stop is outside the 3Arena, approximately 100 metres.
Cost is €7 for single journey or €12 for a return ticket.
This information is correct at the time of going to print. Please do check aircoach.ie to confirm updated timetables and fares.
Airlink – Getting to/from Dublin Airport
The Airlink Express service operates two routes, the original 747 route between Dublin Airport and Heuston Rail Station and the new 757 route between Dublin Airport and Camden (Charlotte Way and Harcourt Street)
- Fastest route – operating through Dublin Tunnel
- 7 Days a week – from 4.45am (06:30am on Sunday) to 00.30am
- Visit our Bus & Travel Information Desk in T1 Arrivals Hall
- Buy tickets online, directly from the driver, or at our office
- Airlink single ticket bought at office (airport) €7
- Airlink single ticket bought online €6 (save €1)*may be limited time offer
- Return ticket bought bought at office (Airport) €12
- Return ticket bought online: €11 *may be limited time offer
The 747 Route serves: Point Village & 3Arena, North Wall Quay (Central Bank),The Convention Centre Dublin
The 757 Route serves: North Wall Quay (Central Bank) The Convention Centre Dublin, Irish Financial Services Centre (IFSC)
- Please note that Airlink Express return tickets are valid for three months from the date of purchase if bought online or when first validated with a prepaid ticket
- There is free Wifi on board all Airlink buses to help you get organised and so you can let everyone know you’ve arrived in Dublin!
What is the best way to get around Dublin City while staying at The Mayson?
Need a cab or advice on how to get from A to B? Our Reception Team will be happy to help, just give them a call.
Step outside our doors and turn right. Walk straight for less than 15 minutes and you will be right in the very heart of the city centre at O’Connell Bridge.
The LUAS is our light urban tram system. Luas is Irish for speed, and it couldn’t be quicker to get around. We’re just 100 metres from the Luas stop ‘The Point’. This is the Red Line service and brings you right into the city centre. The Luas runs until 00:30 Mon – Sat and until 23:30 on Sundays and Bank Holidays. For up to date timetables and fare details please check the website www.luas.ie
Dublin Bike stations are distributed throughout the city centre for easy access and optimal use. Located in close proximity to each other, every station has a minimum of 15 stands in situ making it easy to enjoy the service. A number of terminals have credit card facilities enabling you to purchase a 3 Day Ticket.
THE LIFFEY FERRY
The Liffey Ferry will bring you between three points – the 3Arena to Sir John Rogerson’s Quay to MV Cill Airne at North Wall Quay in under just 3 minutes! Check out oldliffeyferry.com for more
Is there Parking at The Mayson Dublin?
There are 3 car parks located close to The Mayson. The Euro Car Park at Point Village is located adjacent to the 3Arena and is the closest car park to us at just a 2 minute walk.
The breakdown of prices is as follows :
Euro Car Park – Point Village
Open from 7am to Midnight Daily
880 spaces | €3.50 per hour | €14 overnight rate (6pm to 9am) | €30 Full Day
Euro Car Park – The Convention Centre Dublin
Open from 7am to Midnight Daily
320 spaces | €3.80 per hour | €16 overnight rate (6pm to 9am) | €14 18:00- 23:59 | €25 Full Day (24hours)
NCI Dublin – IFSC – 8 min (650 m) walk
National College of Ireland Car Park Entrance
154 Mayor Street Lower, North Dock, Dublin, Ireland
Open from 5am to 11pm Daily
104 spaces | €2.50 per hour | €11 overnight rate (6pm to 8am) | €20 Full Day
What is the check in time and the check out time at The Mayson Dublin?
The check in time at The Mayson Dublin is 3pm while the check out time is 11am.
Is there a restaurant at The Mayson Dublin?
Yes, Ryleigh’s Steakhouse is our rooftop restaurant and offers delicious food as well as stunning views of Dublin. And we have Elephant & Castle on the ground floor serving up their famous wings and dishes daily.
How close is The Mayson Dublin to 3Arena?
The 3Arena is 400 metres from The Mayson Dublin making us one of the top places to stay when attending a gig at 3Arena.
Credit/Debit Card Pre-Authorisation Notice:
The Mayson requires all guests to provide a valid credit or debit card on check- in. The
Mayson will pre-authorise your card for your full room rate plus €100 per night per room for any additional charges which you may incur during your stay with us. To find out more information, please follow the link HERE.