Power is Back
We’re delighted to announce that Power Gym is back open to gym members and Mayson hotel guests seven days a week. Rest assured that we have taken every necessary precaution and heightened our sanitary and cleaning procedures to ensure peace of mind during your workout!
The Gym Floor
• Power Gym is now reopen to members and Mayson hotel guests seven days a week: Mon – Fri 7am – 9pm, Sat & Sun 8am – 8pm.
• Members do not have to book in advance or notify staff that they are coming to use the gym.
• The gym floor has been rearranged to ensure social distancing measures. The gym floor and all equipment is regularly sanitised throughout the day using products that exceed WHO guidelines in eradicating Covid-19.
Relaxation Pool & Saunas
• Our relaxation pool is open for all Power members and Mayson hotel guests (Over 18’s) during Power Gym’s opening hours.
• Numbers will be monitored by staff to ensure social distancing is in place.
• Booking for relaxation pool and thermal suite is required. Please contact email@example.com to book your slot or chat to recepetion on arrival.
• The pool area will be regularly cleaned using antiviral and antibacterial products.
• All Power classes (Power Pedal, Power 360 and Power Climb) are available to be booked via The Power App.
• All classes are capped at max 4 capacity to ensure your safety and maximise your one-on-one time with our trainers to help maximise results.
• All workout studios are deep cleaned at the start of the day, between classes, and again before we close for the day.
Changing Rooms, Lockers & Showers
• While we strongly encourage members and hotel guests to come prepared for their session, our changing rooms remain fully operational. Showers, lockers and hairdryers will be available.
• These facilities are regularly cleaned throughout the day using antiviral and antibacterial products.
• The health and safety of staff, members and hotel guests remains our number one priority. Sanitary stations equipped with hand sanitisers and disinfectant wipes can be found across the gym and we kindly ask that all members use them regularly.
• Members are asked to clean down all machinery and equipment before and after use.
For more information or to speak with a member of The Power Team, click here